http://www.facebook.com/pages/4-the-People/136842283082924

Monday 20 June 2011

Debi Dutta’s Hot Item number in ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’


Debi Dutta’s Hot Item number in ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’




Kolkata’s very own model-turned-actor Debi Dutta has a confession to make. In town for a break of two weeks, Debi says that having worked with both Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan, she finds Imran hotter than Ranbir! Quite a statement to make, one would say. But Debi has her reasons. The 20-something actor has recently shot an item number with Imran in “Meri Brother Ki Dulhan”. Her experience at this shoot has prompted her to make such a comment. “I was doing this ad with Ali Zafar. Bosco-Caesar was choreographing me. Bosco appreciated my dancing skills so much that he referred my name to Aditya Chopra. Since I had already worked in “Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year”, he agreed to cast me. Within three days, I was on board shooting for this item number “Meri brother ki dulhan” with Imran.”
In this item number sung by Mika, Debi has two looks. “While one is the dulhan look, the other is the “Dabangg” look. People will have to wait and check out my “Dabangg” look in this song. There could be a Salman connection to it but I am not revealing anything as yet on that,” she says.
Debi apparently is completely bowled over by Imran. “Contrary to perception, Imran is a fantastic dancer. I took an hour to get ready because I had to apply mehendi on my hands to get my dulhan look right. Imran told me that his wife didn’t take that long to get decked up for their wedding as I had taken to dress up for my shooting as a dulhan! Just like Aamir Khan, he has an eye for detail. While shooting, he spotted that one of my boots had accidentally got a patch of pink colour on it. He quickly came up to me and insisted that I have it wiped off. Though Imran is married now, I find him very, very hot. In fact, Imran is hotter than Ranbir!”
Does Debi realize that Ranbir, with whom she did “RSSOTY” might not take too kindly to this comparison? “To each his own. Ranbir is extremely talented and he is a very good actor too. But I have to be honest when I say Imran is hotter than Ranbir!”
Meanwhile, Debi is also very happy to have shot an ad with Ali Zafar. “He is so huge in Pakistan. Maybe, as big as SRK is in India. He has a lot of fans in India too. He is also acting in “MBKD” and it was great to shoot this ad with him. Here, he also sings a song in five different genres — hip hop, classical, jazz, pop and rock. That is fascinating.” While so much is happening on the professional front, Debi is happily single in her personal life. She might have broken up with producer Bunty Walia but is still good friends with him. “I am very happy to be single. Whatever has happened, is a blessing. I am not interested to have a boyfriend right now since my work is now my partner,” she insists. So, how is it that she can still be good friends with her ex without taking the route of celebs like Bipasha, who has raised eyebrows by saying ‘I’ve had enough of John Abraham’ after their split? “Bunty and I are very close friends still. I guess, I have this goodwill and that’s only because I have not harmed anyone.” Point noted. Back in Kolkata, Debi is chilling out at home. As a parting shot, she says, “My father isn’t keeping too well and so I decided to take time out and spend it with my family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment