http://www.facebook.com/pages/4-the-People/136842283082924

Friday 3 June 2011

10 Megan Fox Quotes That Will Make You Go Hmmm…


10 Megan Fox Quotes That Will Make You Go 

OK, either Megan Fox is a damn genius, out to f**k with us slobbering simpletons who just wait around for the supreme super-hottie to do anything, say anything, so we can put up a post about it. Or, something terrible has happened in her brain. Seriously, some of the things this woman says are making us a little worried. Not that they’ve at all effected how hot we think she is – we’re just concerned is all…
“I’m horrible to live with. I don’t clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, “Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn’t flush.”
“I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson – who I have nothing against, but I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve every learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.’ I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard – but I do. And part of it is my own fault.”
“Ok, well let me tell you what [High School Musical] is really about.  High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron’s dad.  It’s about them struggling to cope with this molestation.  And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards.  Oh, and somehow there’s music involved.  You have to get stoned to watch it.”
“Robert Pattinson and Zac – they’re just too pretty with the big hair and the suits. And Rob is, what, 22? Zac is 21? That’s a joke. Boys in their twenties are a waste of time. They have nothing to offer conversationally; they’re immature. I feel like I have a better shot with someone in his thirties.”
“Zac Efron is my obsession, we’re the same person. We’re not actually here, it’s like Janet and Michael Jackson. He just puts on his wig and a dress, and it’s me, and you don’t know that. It’s one of the greatest mysteries of all time.”
“I wouldn’t regret [my "Brian" tattoo] if we weren’t together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options.”
“Starscream is the sexiest Transformer. [Why?] ‘Cause he just is. Why is Simba [from 'The Lion King'] sexy? He just was. Maybe it was because Jonathan Taylor Thomas was the voice. I can’t tell you. It’s something I just feel.”
“I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I’m a tranny. I’m a man. I’m so painfully insecure. I’m on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I’m scared,”
“If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it’s like—you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why.”
“I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society.  I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.  But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
*Article courtesy of James- CoEd Magazine

1 comment:

  1. Gr8 Blog bro ,
    btw if u wanna see pics of hollywood actress and wanna know about them then go to this blog
    i'm sure u'll love it :P

    ( Hollywood Actress 4 U )

    ReplyDelete