http://www.facebook.com/pages/4-the-People/136842283082924

Saturday 11 June 2011

I'll Meet You In My Dream







I'll Meet You In My Dream





As I close my eyes and drift off to sleep
I find you in my dreams waiting for me.
I see you in my dreams each and every night,
and you seem so real to me .
I hear you whisper softly come with me my love
as we dance the night away .
I reach for your extended hand and suddenly
a symphony begins to play for just us; the most
beautiful music I have ever heard.
You take me lovely into your arms holding
me as if I were royalty, as we begin
to dance the night away.
Romantically, we gaze into one another's eyes
only seeing the beauty of the love we share.
I then feel a Kiss gently placed
upon my forehead with your tender Lips as
I return a Kiss back placing it on your cheek.
With words spoken
from deep within my heart, I look
directly into your eyes and tell you...
"My Darling, My Knight in shining armor,
My Lover and My Friend,
Will you ever know
how deep my love flows for you? For
I will love you more tomorrow
than I love you today".
For no other can make me feel this way but you.
I Kiss your Lips tenderly once more as
the dawn of the new day quickly arrives as
I softly whisper in your ear.
I must leave you now my darling but
I'll see you in my dreams tomorrow.
~Till We Meet Again~
Goodbye My Love

No comments:

Post a Comment