http://www.facebook.com/pages/4-the-People/136842283082924

Monday 6 June 2011

Poonam Pandey - What a dare!!




One more wannabe actress and model has declared that she will go nude if India goes on to win the cricket world cup!! Poonam follows the likes of lingerie models Larissa Riquelme of Paraguay and Luciana Salazar of Argentina who had vowed to go nude if their football teams won the Fifa World Cup. 



Poonam says, "I'm a cricket fanatic and I'm a diehard supporter of my nation. India needs a lot of support and this is my way of supporting the team."

And just in case you thought this was some publicity stunt,, this is what the model had to say
Absolutely not. I'm confident of my body and I'm doing this to excite our boys to play better.

Maybe the excitement of the "boys" would be more if they see these steamy stills of Poonam Pandey in a skimpy bikini in a poolside photoshoot!






No comments:

Post a Comment